- Sales are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to availability.
- Tax and shipping & handling charges are not included in the prices shown.
- We are unable to ship to PO boxes or RR (Rural Route) addresses and have certain limitations within Canada for accessory products shipping outside of British Columbia.
- We are unable to ship to Québec, Nunavut, Northwest Territories or The Yukon.
- The carrier will only deliver on business days (Monday through Friday) and will not deliver on Canadian statutory holidays.
- The carrier will not deliver wine shipments unless the person signing for the order shows proof that s/he is of legal drinking age. The carrier will not deliver the wine to any visibly intoxicated person.
- Please contact our Shipping & Receiving department at 250-707-2299 or email@example.com for questions regarding damaged/flawed product, or if you require further shipping details.
- All credit card transactions are done over a secure Internet server that utilizes SSL (Secure Socket Layering) technology.
- Refund Policy- We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask that the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error.
Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please note: refunds may take up to 10 business days to process and post to your credit card account.
Please contact our Wine Boutique Shipping and Receiving department at 778-739-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product. Our winery mailing address is 4305 Black Sage Rd, Oliver, BC, V0H 1T0.
B. Refunds can be issued by: Credit card (Visa, Master card, Amex). Refunds must only be processed onto the card that originated the purchase.